Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Ugh, today sucks. That new medicine the doctor put me on isn't working at all, and today I was in a really bad mood all night. Depressed and angry. My work schedule sucks this week, since Crystal got fired they had to change it all around, and I'm off on different days than usual. The worst part is that I work five days in a row before I get a day off. I thought I was going to be off tomorrow, but I'm not.

Diets suck. I started my diet yesterday, and I'm still doing my exercise program, trying to get into shape. I weighed a couple of days ago, and I weighed 279. Today I'm down to 278 already. I only ate about 700 calories the entire day yesterday. I'm not sure how many I ate today, because my mom cooked spaghetti, so I don't know how many calories my dinner had. I had a can of soup earlier, so that was only 250 calories, and that's all I ate today until dinner. It sucks, the spaghetti is really good, and I love spaghetti, but I forced myself to only eat a little bit. Just thinking about it is making me hungry. It's almost time for bed, I've been going to be a lot earlier the last couple of nights, so I can get up early and go out to the lake to walk and run and stuff.

Dammit, I'm hungry, I just went and ate an apple. Mmm, spaghetti and garlic bread, I want it. I love garlic bread, I could eat the entire loaf.

Diets suck. But so does being fat.