Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Sad. No weight loss the last couple of days really. For some reason yesterday I was up three pounds overnight. I think it might just be water retention though, because the soup and stuff I've been eating has a lot of salt. Today I'm down two pounds from yesterday, but that means I'm still up a pound from where I was the other day. I couldn't really walk or run today, because the wind is so bad I could barely walk. It's blowing like 50 mph and we're in wind advisories and stuff. I still walked about two miles, and it was really hard, I could barely walk against the wind to get back to my car. I had planned or doing a lot mroe than that today too. I'm just going to have to do a bunch of exercise at home today.

I don't really have that much to say right now, all I've been doing lately really is working and exercising and playing Dragonball Z: Budokai.