Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Thursday, November 20, 2003

My mom agreed to do the Nielsen TV Rating thing the other day, so now we've all got to fill out these complicated, annoying little booklets recording what we watch and when. We even have to mark down when the TV is turned off. There's also a thing to check if the TV is on, but no one's really watching it. It sucks.

Something else that makes me angry... I mentioned this a few weeks ago, but it's getting worse. The Christmas stuff up so long before Christmas. A few weeks a ago I was complaining about how Wal-Mart had their Christmas stuff up for sale in September. Well now the city has already put up all their decorations on main street and stuff, they've got it all up and on already. I also saw a house with Christmas stuff on tonight too. Also, our Christmas party at work is December 3rd. What the fuck? We usually have it on or around the 19th, which is also my birthday. Hooray for birthdays. Birthdays suck. It's almost Alicia's birthday too. I wish it would hurry and get here, so I could give her the present I bought for her like a month ago. I just hope she hasn't bought it herself since then, it's something she wanted, so she may have.

I'm bored. It's almost time for bed too.