Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

I pulled a muscle or something today. My hip hurts so bad right now I can barely walk. I probably shouldn't have walked four miles on it after it started hurting. I walked around the lake this morning, a distance of about four miles. Then this afternoon I did it again. The other day I walked all the way around it twice in a row without stopping. Anyway, when I got out of the car to walk the second time today, my leg suddenly started hurting. It hadn't hurt before, so I don't think I pulled it when I walked the first time. It just started hurting as soon as I stepped out of the car. Then I walked four miles on it. Pretty stupid. But at least I have determination.

Dammit, I'm extremely hungry tonight for some reason. I ate dinner at 5:30, and then by 9:00 I was so hungry my stomach was growling. So I ate an apple. I'm still starving for some reason. My stomach keeps rumbling.

I really hope I'm down another pound or two tomorrow, I wasn't today. Still 267. I'm starting to look pretty thin now. Well, not thin, but the thinnest I've looked in years. Which is weird, because a few years ago I got down to 250 and I didn't look this thin.