Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Sunday, November 30, 2003

Hooray for Christmas! My parents decorated the house today, and I decorated my room. I love Christmas lights, I always hang some up in my room. And usually leave them up way past Christmas. I have a three foot artficial tree and lights around my window. My parents bought the main Christmas tree today too, but we haven't put it up yet. I love Christmas trees, we always get real ones. I love that smell. When I was a kid I used to like to crawl under the tree and stay there for a while. Presents rock too. I'm 24, but my parents still spend a lot of money on me at Christmas. I usually get video games and stuff. This year I told them I want a Game Boy Advance, and a couple of games for it. But other than that they don't really know what to get me, so they're probably going to just let me order a few things I want online, and then they'll pay for it.

I love Christmas! I love driving around looking at all the decorated houses. Hooray for Christmas!