Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Friday, November 28, 2003

Cool, I'm only up one pound today after Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving dinner was pretty good this year. I went for a walk afterwards yesterday, and I thought I was going to freeze before I got back to my car. It was 51 degrees, but felt more like 21. I don't know why it felt so cold.

Me and Chris decided that we are both going to go and get tattoos when he comes home in June. He's been planning on getting one for a while, but I just decided a few days ago that I'm going to get one. I've thought about it before, thought about what tattoo I'd want if I got one, but I never was really serious about it. I wanna get mine sooner, but he said I have to wait for him, so I probably will.

I gotta get ready for work now. I hate Friday night's they are always busy. Tonight might be really busy. I hope not, Wednesday night was busy enough.