Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Friday, October 03, 2003

Tonight turned out to be busier than I ever imagined it would be. It was so busy I didn't get to train Sarah at all. We had more orders by 9:00 than we usually have the entire night. It was one of the busiest nights we've had in a few years. They still sent me home early and put Sarah in drive-thru once it slowed down a little. It was about 9:30 when I got home.

Stripping as a form of aerobic exercise is becoming very popular. In fact, Carmen Electra has a video coming out where she teaches stripping and lap dancing as exercise. She was talking about this on the Conan O'Brian show. And like he said, a lot of guys will be buying this video too, but just to see Carmen Electra stripping. I know I will.

Today at work Alicia drew a Giraffe, in the same style as the Hamster. It's almost as cute as the Hamster, my sister loved it. Alicia calls it "The Amputee Giraffe of Doom." I'll put it online sometime soon.