Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Sunday, October 19, 2003

Today was pretty boring. I didn't even leave the house. I mainly just played video games and watched tv all day. Alicia got online, but she's not feeling well again, and didn't feel like talking much, so I stayed bored. My posts have been pretty short lately. My page is three or four times shorter than it usually is.

This
Will
Increase
The
Page's
Length
And
Make
It
Appear
Longer.

And no, I didn't mean for that to sound dirty.

Perverts.

I'm tired, I'm going to bed soon. I've been about to fall asleep since about 5:00.

Eww, I just belched, and it tasted like the nasty grape soda I drank about 7 hours ago.

Even though I was bored, I was in a really good mood today.

Wow, even with my attempts to lengthen the post, it's still not very long.

Shut up.