Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Thursday, October 23, 2003

No movie with Alicia tonight. And probably never again. Oh well.

I bought some stuff today. I finally got around to buying the Dirty Vegas CD. It's pretty cool so far, I haven't listened to all of it yet. I also bought the Lion King Special Edition DVD, and the Encino Man DVD. The latter was only $5.88 at Wal-Mart.

I almost bought a video game that was only $19.99 at Hastings, but in the end I didn't because it didn't look like it was probably all that great. It was an MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch fighting game. I mainly wanted it so I could play as Marilyn Manson.

While I was out today, I decided to go ahead and see Kill Bill but I had no idea what the showtimes were. I went to the theater to check, and the next time wasn't until 7:15, and it was only a little after 5:00, so I didn't see it after all. I'll probably go see it Monday.

I can't believe it's this late already, this day has been really short.


Thank god for anti-depressants.