Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Sunday, October 05, 2003

Last night at work was really boring. It was so slow I actually sat down. That's probably only the second time I've ever sat down in my 7 years working there. Even when everyone else is sitting around in the lobby I still at least stand. We figured we'd be busy last night because of all the football games and everything around. But instead we were slow, because everyone was watching the games or something.

There was a party last night at Daniel's. I had forgotten about it until I had been at work a while. I didn't get to go to it, because I had to work. But the way I felt last night I couldn't have gone if I had wanted to. The Zoloft was starting to have some side effects last night. By the time I got to work yesterday I was so sleepy I could hardly keep my eyes open, I kept almost falling asleep while walking around. That finally went away around 8:00 or so, but I still didn't feel very good. Also at the end of the night my face suddenly got red and felt like it was burning up. I don't know if that was the Zoloft though. I think I'm coming down with something too. I woudn't be surprised, everyone else has been sick lately. It's not even cold weather yet really, and everyone's already getting colds. To top it all off, my eyes have been bothering me the last couple of weeks, but they've been even worse the last few days, so I constantly have a really bad headache. The last few days have been miserable.

How ironic is that though? I get Zoloft so maybe I can have a social life, but then the side effects keep me from having a social life. That's the story of my life. But from what Alicia says, I'm glad I didn't get to go to the party. She said it sucked and everyone was acting really stupid. Pretty much everyone there was smoking pot too. She said everyone was acting so stupid she's never going to drink or smoke again, so she wont act as stupid as they were. She left after about an hour. Daniel's parties always suck anyway. I probably wouldn't have gone even if I had been able.

Well, I've gotta get ready for work.