Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Thursday, October 02, 2003

I went to the doctor this morning, and he gave me a prescription for Zoloft. I took my first pill a few hours ago. I wonder how many days it will take before it starts doing anything? He said it wouldn't do anything right away, but didn't give any estimates as to how long it would take. Zoloft is expensive, thirty pills cost $71.89, and that was at the cheapest place. We called several pharmacies, and the others all charged at least $75, one said it would be $80-something.

I got back from my job interview about an hour ago. I think it went better than last time, but I still doubt I'll get the job, just because I have no experience with fights, or dealing with angry or violent people, which is the main stuff they ask you about in the interview. I hope I get the job. Not that I really want to be a prison guard. I don't. But it pays really well, and I hope I get it so I can move out and get my own place.

God damn. Alicia sent me a link to a story the other day, and it took me almost 4 hours to read it, I just finished it before going to my job interview. I didn't think it was ever going to end. But it was so cool I couldn't stop reading it. It was a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan fiction. And it was actually really cool, and readable. Nearly every fanfic of any kind I've ever seen was written by immature, horny, almost completely illiterate, teenagers. They're usually jaw-droppingly bad, but often the spelling, grammar, and typing are so bad that usually you can't even tell what they're trying to say, so you don't realise how bad the plot is.

Hooray for Thursdays! Thursdays are now my favorite days, because those are the days me and Alicia get together, and go to the movies. I'm picking her up at 6:30 and we're going to go see Matchstick Men. Then we're going to drive around putting babies on spikes.

I really like Eddie Izzard.

More later tonight, probably.