Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Monday, October 13, 2003

I went to Best Buy today, because they have several really good deals in their ad this week. I got 2 DVDs and 2 video games for only $65. They have a selection of about 10 DVDs from which you can get 2 for $20. I got Full Metal Jacket, and A Clockwork Orange. I've been wanting to get Full Metal Jacket for a while now, and though I already have A Clockwork Orange on VHS, I've been thinking of getting it on DVD, just because I hate watching tapes, and my VCR barely works because it's about 20 years old. I also bought Dragonball Z: Budokai for the PS2, which I've been wanting ever since it came out. They had it on sale for $19.99. The other game I bought was Inuyasha for the PS1. I bought it as a late birthday present for my sister, she's been begging for that game ever since it came out a month or two ago.

Cool, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon is on TV. I love that movie, but I don't feel like watching it right now.

I'm feeling much better today. Still a little congested, but that's it. But now Alicia's sick. Again. She was just sick a week or so ago. She stayed home from school today she was so sick. I hope she gets better soon, and NOT just because I want to go to the movies Thursday.

I'm gonna go watch a movie or something now.