Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Friday, October 03, 2003

Dammit! My Mozilla browser keeps messing up lately, and shutting down when I'm in the middle of writing a post, and then I have to write it over again! For some reason it only does it when I am also looking at links on Dave Barry's site, in order to put some of the best ones here. That's where I've been getting most of my links lately, all the bizzare news stories and stuff. Well, anyway, time to rewrite the post. I'm barely gonna have time now before I have to get ready for work. I don't think I'll put the links up, I don't feel like doing all that again.

Zoloft Day Two: Woof. It's probably just a placebo effect or something, but I started feeling good just a few hours after taking my first pill yesterday. I still feel good today.

The prison called this morning. They're not hiring me this time either. Fuckers. Maybe Best Buy will hire me. Alicia applied there the other day too. That would be cool if we both got hired there, that would be kinda weird. We both leave Carl's for Best Buy.

Matchstick Men was cool. It was better than I figured it would be. It looked like it would be cool, but I didn't figure it would be that great, just good. But it was really cool. There's a big twist at the end, but that's all I'm gonna say.

Hooray for Alicia. I love going to the movies with Alicia. Alicia rocks.

I have to work tonight. I hate Fridays, they're always really busy. Unless it's really busy, though, I wont have much to do tonight, because I'm training Sarah in drive-thru. That means that all I have to do is tell her what to do, and then stand around and make sure she does it right. But it will likely be really busy tonight, so I'll probably have to do some work tonight anyway. But since I'm kind of an extra person tonight, if it's not extremely busy I'll probably get sent home early after all the drive-thru stuff is done.

Well, that's all I have to write about today.