Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Wow, this is pretty hard to believe. Last night on CNN they said that in a recent nationwide survey they found that 60% of women, and 45% of men have not had sex in the last six months. They didn't say how many people were polled though, so I don't know how representative of the entire population this really is. It's been a year and a half for me.

I have a busy day Thursday. I finally called the doctor, and now I have an appointment for 9:30 Thursday morning. Then I have my interview at the prison at 1:45, and then later I'm going to the movies with Alicia. We're going to see Matchstick Men. There's a lot of movies out or coming out that I want to see. House of the Dead, Kill Bill, Lost in Translation.

Alicia brought her dog through drive-thru tonight. That dog is hilarious. It's so fat and meaty. Alicia was showing me how protective of her it is. She said "Act like you're going to hit me." I did, and the dog growled at me. It kinda acted like it was scared of me tonight though.

Well, that's really all I have to write about tonight.