Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Thursday, September 25, 2003

Wow, my Blog's had 45 hits since yesterday. It hasn't been getting as many hits the last week or two. I shouldn't get excited though, most of the hits are probably from those freaks down there on my Chatterbox.

Me and Alicia are going to go see Underworld later. It's gonna be cool.

I just got a haircut, and they didn't shave the back of my neck very well, so it's all prickly now, and irritating.

Today is my sister's birthday. She's 13 now. She's a teenager. Why do I feel a vague sense of dread about that? I didn't get her anything. Not yet anyway. I don't know what to get her.

Why am I suddenly obsessed with the song Sister Christian? I downloaded it last night, and I've listened to it five times already today. The only reason I've ever even heard of that song is because it's one of the songs that plays on the radio when you're driving around in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.

Motoring
What's your price for flight
You've got him in your sight
And driving thru the night
Motoring
What's your price for flight
In finding mister right
You'll be alright tonight