Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Saturday, September 13, 2003

Well, work wasn't as bad as we figured it would be, in fact, it was slightly less busy than it usually is on Fridays. We didn't get busy at all after the game. The last couple of hours we were open we hardly had any business at all. It was Purcell's Homecoming, they were playing Blanchard, and beat them pretty badly, 27 to 6, or something like that. One of the people from Blanchard came in to Carl's Jr., and was talking about it, they said it was embarrassing.

I had a lot of fun at the movies yesterday. Alicia was weird. She got a box of junior mints, and after she finished she tore the box open and was licking it, because some of them were smashed. Junior Mints are good, I'd never had them before. Then she threw it out the car window on the way home. I don't like littering. I told her she'd throw it out the window, and it would hit some highway patrol's windshield and I'd get a ticket. At the movie we were making fun of Daniel and he wasn't even there. We were eating popcorn, and saying that when Daniel and Olivia go to the movies Daniel just straps the popcorn bag on like a feedbag, like a horse. We were laughing at parts of the movie that weren't even funny, because we'd say things like "your mom" when the people in the movie would say something. On the drive to the theater Alicia turned around and checked the back seat because she was afraid my sister was hiding back there and was going to leap out and attack her or something. Alicia thinks my sister wants to kill her or something, just because my sister wrote a couple of weird stories that had Alicia in them. Yesterday was great, the most fun I've had in a long time. I always have fun with Alicia, I wish I got to hang out with her more often.

Not only did Johnny Cash and John Ritter die last night, Alicia's dog did too. It's been about to die for a couple of days now. It makes me sad. I'd never even seen the dog or anything, but I'm sad because Alicia's sad and depressed about it. She came in tonight and her eyes were all red, and she said she'd been crying about it.

Well, that's it for tonight. I'm tired. My blog sucks lately. I really need to find things to write about besides what I so laughingly call my life.