Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Monday, September 29, 2003

Oh, I forgot to mention something in my last post. I've finally decided that I am going to go to the doctor and get some Zoloft for my social anxiety thing. I'm going to try it, at least for a while. I keep forgetting to make an appointment though. I meant to call the other day, so maybe I could've gotten an appointment for today, since I was off work. I was hoping to be on the medication before I had to go in for my job interview Thursday, so I wouldn't be so nervous, and maybe I'd make a better impression. I never did call though, so I was going to call today, and try to get an appointment for Thursday, since I'm off work that day too, but I forgot again. I'll try to remember to call in the morning. I want to get an appointment set up as soon as possible.