Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Sunday, September 07, 2003

More test results! Fuck you!

I'm tired. Thank god I'm off the next two days. Hopefully I'll write some real posts tomorrow.

Just...Don't...Ask... (also it's not very accurate)
pervert
Pervert


What's your sexual appeal?
brought to you by Quizilla

What Personality Disorder Do You Have?
HASH(0x8786fd0)
schizoid


Which Personality Disorder Do You Have?
brought to you by Quizilla

Which Dysfunctional Care Bear are You? (I laughed my ass of at this one.)
Nihilist Bear
Nihilist Bear


Which Dysfunctional Care Bear Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

What Color is Your Heart (It's all true, except for the part about not wanting to let people in. I do, I just can't.)
Info Black
Your Heart is Black


What Color is Your Heart?
brought to you by Quizilla

What Sign of Affection Are You? (Cool. Hooray for cuddling. Cuddling rocks.)
cuddle and a kiss
cuddle and a kiss on the forehead - you like to be
close to your special someone and feel warm,
comfortable, and needed


What Sign of Affection Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

What is Your Animal Personality? (Badgers! Badgers! We don't need no stinking badgers!!)
Badger
What Is Your Animal Personality?

brought to you by Quizilla

Which Book of the Bible are You?
You are Revelation
You are Revelation.


Which book of the Bible are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

How Old is Your Inner Child?
My inner child is one year old today

My inner child is one year old!


Everything is new to me. I like watching the world
go by around me, and I don't sweat the small
stuff--or the large stuff, either. Just so long
as I stay warm and safe and dry, life's pretty
good.


How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla

Where Did Your Soul Originate?
Dark Water
You come from Dark Water. You are solitary and
find peace in yourself, or maybe you're
turmoiled but pull off peace.


Where Did Your Soul Originate?
brought to you by Quizilla

Which Homestar Runner Character are You?
Strong Bad
You're Strong Bad!


***Which HomeStar Runner Character Are You?***
brought to you by Quizilla