Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Thursday, September 11, 2003

Man, work's gonna suck tomorrow, not only is it Friday, our busiest day, but it's also Homecoming. Does anyone else remember when Homecoming came near the end of the football season? I can't believe they are having homecoming already, it's only their second or third game. Homecoming is supposed to mean there are no more away games this season; the team has been away, and now they're home. Not anymore. Now the schools all have Homecoming at the beginning of the season, and have several away games after it. It's not just the High School's it's the colleges too. OU's doing the same thing, their Homecoming is the third game of the season, I think.

Why the hell am I talking about football? I hate football. I hate it, hate it, hate it. Alicia loves it.

Me and Alicia went to the movies tonight. I had a lot of fun. I like hanging out with her. We had been wanting to see Underworld, but then we found out that it doesn't even come out until the 19th. So then we decided we'd probably go see The Order, but then she won tickets to that from a radio station, but she doesn't have them yet, and she didn't want to see it twice, so in the end we saw Dickie Roberts. It was a really cool movie. It was really funny, and also touching. Alicia kept going "awww" at parts of it. The funniest part of the whole movie was during the end credits. About 30 former actors, mostly child stars, but some others, like the guy who played Kenickie in Grease and Charlene Tilton from Dallas, were all singing this song. it was really funny, especially the part where "Marcia Brady" said something about "If you call me Marcia I'll break your fucking head," or something along those lines. Also the part with Gary Coleman was pretty funny. I hate Gary Coleman. I know I say I hate everything, but I really hate Gary Coleman, he's my sworn enemy, my arch-nemesis. I don't really even know why I hate him so much. He just freaks me out, he looks like a little kid.

I didn't sleep very well last night either. I got a little more sleep than the night before, but not much. It was about 4:30 before I could get to sleep last night. I'm gonna try to go to bed a little earlier tonight. Right now I'm not a bit tired though.