Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Saturday, September 06, 2003

Man, work tonight was a nightmare. It was extremely busy because of the local football games. But worst of all, I had to work with Crystal, it was horrible. I hate her. I told Curtis that if I made it through the night without killing her, it would be a goddamn miracle. I have to work with her the next two days too. I'm off Monday and Tuesday. I can't wait, by that time I'll have worked 6 days in a row.

George Carlin is on HBO. He's hilarious. He makes me laugh until it hurts.

I bought an ad for my website last night at about midnight, and since then I've had almost 200 hits in a little over 25 hours. Yet the ad statistics say that the ad has only been clicked on 55 times.

Well, it's almost 2 a.m., I better go to bed.

Man, whatever happened to my extremely long posts I always used to write?

And why the fuck are my google ads about kissing and lip-gloss and other lip related things?