Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Man, what is with me tonight? I keep thinking of things I want to write about, but by the time I get to Blogger, I've forgotten what I was going to write about.

Man, I'm bored. I got off really early tonight, and I've just been sitting here doing nothing. I haven't even really been able to do much on the internet, because I've got some big files downloading, and it slows things down so much I can't really do much. I really wish I had a high-speed internet connection or some kind, instead of dial-up, dial-up sucks ass. I'm so bored, I should watch a movie or something, but there's not really any I want to watch. Well, I'd kinda like to watch Fight Club, but that movie's pretty long, it's too late to watch it now. By the time I got the movie on and everything, it would be after 2:00 when it went off.

I'm listening to the Pink Floyd album, The Final Cut, I love this album, it's one of my favorite CDs. It's so sad, especially this song, The Gunner's Dream. The album calls itself "A requiem for the post-war dream." It's all about war, and the effects of war on people. Especially people who have come home from war, and now, years later, they're depressed, and half-crazy, and haunted by the things they saw in the war.

Man, what the hell was I wanting to write about? There were several things, there were a couple of things I forgot to mention in my post earlier. Alicia was online a couple of hours ago, but I was so bored I couldn't even think of anything to talk to her about, so that was pretty boring too. Tonight, a while after Alicia got off work, she came through drive-thru, and had her dog with her. That dog is incredibly fat. It's hilarious, I liked the dog, because it was so funny looking. It's supposed to be a miniature pinscher, but it was so fat it didn't look anything like one. Alicia said it hates everyone, and was amazed when I put my hand out to it, and it just sniffed it. But then I tried to pet it, and it went psycho and tried to bite me. I like that dog, it was so fat it looked like a small barrel. I want a barrel-dog too.

Mmmm, barrel dog. I bet that dog's got some good meat on it.

Well, I'm gonna try to find something else to do now.