Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Man, talk about a wasted day. I've been sitting at this computer for about 11 hours. Actually I've had worse days, at least the computer was entertaining today, it wasn't one of those days where I just sit there staring at the same few pages all day in a semi-comatose state. I've been working on all those links I just added down there, so I've been going through all my vast archives of links today, looking them over, and visiting most of the sites. It's a lot of work to go through all my bookmarks, because they are spread out over so many programs, Mozilla, Internet Explorer, two different AOL accounts, and more.

I was hoping to do more than this today. I kept thinking maybe Daniel would call, he told me a few days ago they were probably going to get together and play Halo tonight, but he never called today to verify this. I didn't really feel like playing Halo tonight anyway. I probably wouldn't have gone anyway. I was hoping Alicia would get online tonight. But she never did. I saw her sign on for a minute, but she signed back off before I could say anything.

Here's a funny conversation I just had with Melissa. Melissa is a girl that lives in California that I met online and have been friends with for about five years now. Well, not really a girl, she's a few years older than me, and is getting married soon. She is the "WooTequila" in my chatterbox down there. She's really weird, and cool. Dammit! I just went to copy the conversation, and my Yahoo Messenger crashed and the window closed! So I'll have to try to remember the conversation as best I can.

missy_custer: Mmmm, I'm hungry.
missy_custer: What did you have for dinner tonight?
SubSpecies23: Children!
missy_custer: lmfao
SubSpecies23: lol, not really. I had meatloaf.
SubSpecies23: Made out of children!
missy_custer: lol, meatloaf, the singer?
SubSpecies23: ew, no, lol. Though he looks like he's probably eaten a child or two.
missy_custer: Yeah, the evil bastard.

There, that's pretty much what was said. I'm surprised I remembered it that well.

There was a praying mantis on my window earlier! I've only seen a few around here. Probably five in my entire life. I should've went outside and caught it. Instead I flicked the window screen it was on, and it went flying off the screen.

Hmmm, it seems like there was something else I had been planning on writing about, but I can't remember what it was. So for now, check this out:

Wired News: Radio Tag Debut Set for This Week New ways for the government, big business and other, run-of-the-mill criminals to track and take advantage of us.

and this:

Anti-Hippie Action League Stop those dirty hippies!

and then there's this:

Blogstickers Bumper Stickers for weblogs.