Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Monday, September 22, 2003

Hamster!

Isn't that the cutest thing you've ever seen? That's the infamous cute and weird hamster picture that Alicia drew. I hope the link works, for some reason I have trouble linking to things in my Geocities account, sometimes it doesn't work.

Another boring day off. I went to Hasting and bought the CD The Division Bell by Pink Floyd. I also bought a Dark Side of the Moon cloth poster, which can be found on this web page. www.lpgi.com. It's pretty cool. But I wonder if it can be ironed to get the wrinkles out. It says it can be washed. Maybe that would help a little.

My parents are trying to talk me into getting some Zoloft again. They said that I have to do something, I'm gonna have to take them at least for a little while, at least until I am able to get a good job or something. They said that if I went to the doctor they'd even pay for the pills. I'm gonna have to I guess. I'm getting worse. The last couple of times I've went somewhere I've gotten even more nervous and embarrassed than usual. The last couple of times I've went to a store I've almost passed out while waiting in line at the checkout. I get so nervous my face turns red and starts to hurt, and then actually goes numb, and by the time I leave the store my eyes are all red and bloodshot.

Speaking of getting a better job, I got some mail today from the prison, they're hiring again, and I can come in for another interview. I have to fill out all the forms again though. Maybe I'll get the job this time though. I hope so, because I'm really wanting to move out and get my own place.

Well, I'm gonna try to find something to do now. Maybe I'll watch a movie or something. But it seems like there was something else I wanted to write about. Maybe I'll think of it later.