Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Dude, my chatterbox keeps fucking up. Almost everytime I try to say something, it gives me error messages. Thanks for reading Gusto, I'm glad to finally hear from someone I don't know, lets me know I really have readers. I know I've gotten over 300 hits this week (thanks to my quizilla ad) but it still feels good to finally know for sure that people are reading it.

Fuck, my head hurts. I just got home from playing Halo for six hours. That also explains the language, I've been playing video games and being vulgar all night. Fuck fuck fuckity fuck. Once tonight while we were playing I was trash talking Daniel, and I said "Hey Daniel, guess what I did today?" Short pause. "Your mom."

I wore my "Flying Hamster of Doom" shirt today, everyone who saw it thought it was like the greatest shirt ever, even the guys. I figured most of the guys would think it was stupid. Like I care what they think anyway. The only person who didn't comment on it was Crystal. I went to Carl's earlier to talk to Daniel, to verify when and where we were playing tonight, and Crystal was at work, and she was being a bitch. She started throwing things at me and told me to get the hell out of "her" restaurant (did I spell that right? I never can spell that word). Then she said she was going to bite me again, (she bit me the other night, not very hard though) and that this time she hoped it would draw blood. She's a psycho bitch. Everyone was making fun of her and bitching about her tonight over at Phillip's. That's where we played video games, at Phillip's apartment again. Everyone hates her. All the guys drool over her, and want to fuck her, but they still hate her.

Ummm, what else? I never got around to watching Monty Python's The Meaning of Life today, though I did watch a few of the behind the scenes extras.

I know, I'll post some links...just for you.

Stupid Naked People. News of the Nude.

Online Conversion A good reference site. Lets you convert pretty much anything to anything else. You know, from American to Metric, feet to inches, fahrenheit to celsius, stuff like that.

The Official Dr. Demento Website

Uncle Stupid -- America's ONLY News Source A website of bizzare news stories.

Ok, that's it, it's almost 2:00 a.m.