Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Saturday, September 06, 2003

Dammit, I left my 3/4s full tin of cinnamon Altoids at work. I'll never see them again. Last night at work I tried to feed the cat a cinnamon Altoid, but it wouldn't eat it, it just sniffed it a few times. I wish it would've licked it a couple of times, that would've been funny.

I had stuff I planned on writing about tonight, but now I've forgotten what it was. Oh well. Blogger was down this morning, yet again.

Work sucked like usual. Only one more day and I finally get a day off. In fact, I get two days off in a row. Hopefully I'll write a decent post or two here on my blog. I've been neglecting it the last couple of weeks.

Resident Evil is on, but I missed most of it. I've never seen it before, I've always wanted to though. I almost went and saw it when it was in the theaters. They should make a movie called My Big Fat Redneck Wedding. I told Curtis that tonight at work and he almost choked to death.

Well, that's it for now, I'm in the middle of taking quiz after quiz on Quizilla. I'll post some of the results later.