Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Thursday, September 11, 2003

Cool, blogger has new features, such as a spell check.

I don't know why our stupid customers at work can never get the name of our products right. For example, instead of "Famous Star," tonight some guy came in and asked, "Do you guys have a something called the 'Flamin Star,' or something like that?" It made me want to kill things. About fifteen minutes before close tonight, we all decided we would go over to Phillip's and play Halo for a couple of hours after work, so we did. It wasn't as fun tonight, there were only five of us, and only one Xbox, last night we had like 8 people, and two linked XBoxes.

I'm really tired. For some reason I couldn't sleep last night, I just laid there awake all night. I went to bed about 2:00 a.m., and didn't get to sleep until almost 5:30. I'm off again tomorrow. Me and Alicia might go to the movies tomorrow. We were wanting to see Underworld, but we just found out today that it doesn't come out until the 19th. So if we do still go to the movies, we're probably gonna go see The Order, I think.

Well, I'm gonna go try to get some sleep.