Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Saturday, September 13, 2003

Apple is suing Apple. Apple music, the Beatles' label is suing Apple computers, for breaking a contract. Apparently, when Apple computers first formed and wanted to call themselves Apple, Apple music wouldn't let them at first, but they finally reached an agreement, Apple computers could call themselves Apple, as long as they never entered the music business. But now that Apple has that iTunes music purchasing and downloading service, they are in the music business, so Apple music is suing them for breaking the contract.

I finally got a good night's sleep last night, and it didn't take me several hours to get to sleep. I'm still tired though. I need to get out more, start exercising again or something.

Here's a really cool site I just found. Welcome to Zanpo Zanpo Virtual Cities. A cool site that lets you walk through little 3D cartoon looking cities. You can even sign up and build your own. I'll probably do that later, but now I have to get ready for work in just a little while. It's Saturday too, so that means I have to work from 2:00 to 11:30.