Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Sunday, August 24, 2003

Why the fuck do my hands smell like barbeque sauce?

Tomorrow I plan on finally getting around to creating a web page about Mike Jittlov and The Wizard of Speed and Time. This is something I've been planning on doing for a long time. It's one of the best movies ever, but most people have never even heard of it. I'm not gonna talk about it right now though. If you're interested in it, check out the web page when I get it made.

I'm extremely tired today. I haven't been sleeping well the last few nights. For some reason the last two or three hours I try to sleep in the morning I wake up like every 10 or 15 minutes. And for the short time I am asleep, I have really weird dreams every time I go back to sleep. Those weird, restless dreams that leave you more tired than you were when you went to sleep. So anyway, I'm gonna go to bed a little early.