Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Saturday, August 16, 2003

Well, maybe my alarm clock isn't broken. It worked fine this morning. I guess I've just been turning it off without waking up, again.

Ashley quit, or got fired, however you want to look at it. She was a no call/no show Thursday, and no one's heard from her since. James may be fired too, last night he called saying all his cows got out, and he would be late. He never showed up at all though. And no one could get ahold of him after. Everyone figures he was lying, and just didn't want to work on a Friday night. If so, he's gonna be fired. I hope so, I hate him. Everyone's glad Ashley's gone too. Although we are really short handed this now. Me and Bonita are the only night crew front line workers now.

Well, I gotta go to work now. For nine and a half hours.