Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Friday, August 29, 2003

A week or so ago I ordered the soundtrack CD for FLCL, a.k.a. "Furi Kuri," a.k.a. "Fooly Cooly." It finally arrived today. It's pretty cool, I mainly bought it for just one track though. Next I'm gonna order the DVDs of the show. They're pretty expensive though, even through Discount Anime DVD. There's three DVDs and they're something like $21 or $23 each. I don't know why there are three DVDs, there's only six episodes, they could have fit it all on one disc. It's a cool show, I wish they hadn't taken it off Cartoon Network already. They only showed it for about three weeks. Of course that was long enough to show the entire series three times.

I have to go to work later, at 4:00. I hate Fridays. On Fridays and Saturdays we are open later, until 11:30. It's even worse on Saturdays, when I have to come in at 2:00 and work until close.