Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Thursday, August 28, 2003

this is the song that doesn't end, it just goes on and on my friend, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end, it just goes on and on my friend, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end, it just goes on and on my friend, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end, it just goes on and on my friend, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end, it just goes on and on my friend, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end, it just goes on and on my friend, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end, it just goes on and on my friend, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end, it just goes on and on my friend, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end, it just goes on and on my friend, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end, it just goes on and on my friend, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end, it just goes on and on my friend, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end, it just goes on and on my friend, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll just keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end, it just goes on and on my friend, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll just keep on singing it forever just because...