Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Saturday, August 30, 2003

Man, tonight was extremely busy at work. I've been home for an hour and a half and I'm still worn out. We made almost $900 tonight, breakfast shift barely makes that much anymore. That is extremely busy for night shift. And most of that was made in the space of about three hours. I guess it's because it's Labor Day weekend. Tomorrow will probably be even busier, because there's an OU football game. Though it's supposed to be raining really heavily the next day or two, so maybe that will cut the business down a little tomorrow. I hope so, because I go in at two tomorrow. It's bad enough working that long shift even when it's not incredibly busy. We got lots of idiots tonight too, a lot of teenagers. This one car full of teenagers came through drive through, and every time I'd open the window to take their money or give them their change or food, one of the guys in the backseat would start yelling "PENIS!" at the top of his lungs, over and over.

I hate people.

I'd write more, but I'm too damn tired. I should go to bed.