Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Sunday, August 17, 2003

Man, I didn't do shit today. I mean I haven't done anything, I didn't even do the slacking off I had intended to do today. I was off today, and had intended to play Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic for 8 hours or so, and not much else. Maybe go to Best Buy or something. I didn't do either. I woke up at 11:00, and watched Kim Possible, then I found that The Fifth Element was on HBO yet again, so I watched that for about the 100th time. That's like my favorite movie. My sister's seen it almost as many times as I have, and I could hear her in her room saying lines from the movie along with the actors. After that went off I finally got out of bed, I hadn't even gottten out of bed to piss or anything yet. After I took my shower and stuff, I went to my room and checked out SubGenius.com for a few hours, and ordered a couple of cds from the SubGenius store. Then me and my parents went to Furrs to eat dinner. Then I came home and have been web surfing and listening to cds up until this very moment.

Talk about a wasted day. Not like I had anything better to do. I really wish I had played my video game though, it's been over a week since I played it last.

I'm bored. It's only 10:30 and I'm about ready to just go to bed. There's nothing else to do, except more of what I've been doing all day.

I wish I could do something creative, I want to write a story or something.

Even masturbation sounds boring. Of course, that lost its fun years ago. Now it's basically just a habit.

To once again put it bluntly, I really need some pussy. Actually, it's more than that. I don't just need sex. I need a girlfriend, a real relationship. Love, and shit like that. Even simpler than that, I just need to be touched, and I don't mean in a sexual way. But no one ever touches me, and I don't touch them. Even the simplest touch is the hardest thing for me. I dream of being hugged.



"As for you, my galvanized friend, you want a heart. You don't know how
lucky you are not to have one. Hearts will never be practical until they can
be made unbreakable."
-The Wizard of Oz