Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Friday, August 01, 2003

I just got done playing Knights of the Old Republic for about nine hours. It's really cool. The other day Robert described it as Morrowind, with a little bit of Final Fantasy, set in the Star Wars Universe, which is a pretty accurate description of it.

I went in for my interview at one of the prisons today. I don't know if it went so well. I will find out on Monday whether I'm going to get hired or not. Also Monday I have an interview at the other prison. I just hope the first one doesn't call while I'm gone.

I'm too tired to write any more right now, I didn't get much sleep last night. I had to get up at 8:00 this morning to get ready for the interview.


"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker