Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Friday, August 22, 2003

I just about laughed myself silly. The Queen of the Damned was coming on, and it was playing that song Forsaken, and I was arguing with the song.

"You see I can not be forsaken"
I can.
"Because I'm not the only one."
I am.

Oh, man, after typing that I laughed so hard again I got dizzy.

I hate this movie, it's one of the worst movies ever made. It's nothing like the book, they completely changed it, it's barely even the same plot. But that's no tthe only reason I hate it, it's just a really awful movie. It's very badly written, and made, and the special effects are horrible, and the vampires look extremely stupid. The music sucks too. I love the soundtrack, but it sucks in the movie because instead of having the songs sung by the artists that sung them on the album, the actor in the movie is singing them, and he can't sing to save his life.

I also hate Aaliyah, or however the hell you spell her name. I'm glad she's dead, just like Tupac and Kurt Cobain.