Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Hooray! No more Lupin III on Cartoon Network! They took it off and put Cowboy Bebop back on. Or I guess they did, that's the way it was last night.

I bought the Evanescence cd the other day, it rocks. I think this is the only cd I own that I like every single song on it. Even on the best cds there's at least one song I don't like that much. I do usually skip the second track on this cd, that song from the Daredevil movie, but not because I don't like it, just because I've heard it ten million times and am getting sick of it. It's like the only song they play on the radio anymore. One time I was flipping through the stations, and three of the four stations I have programmed into the buttons on my car radio were playing the song at the same time. It's a cool song, but I'm just sick of hearing it.

Work sucks, I hate work, I have to get ready in just a few minutes. At least I don't have to work with Ashley tonight, I hate her, everyone hates her. I have to work with her tomorrow night though. I worked with Bonita last night. She's cool. She gave me this tiny little rubber frog she got from some vending machine or something. She said she'd been trying to give it away for a couple of days, but no one would take it. It's really tiny, barely half an inch long, but really detailed, it's kinda cool.

My mom saw one of those tv commercials for Zoloft, or one of those depression medicines. It was all talking about Social Anxiety Disorder, and so now she's figured out that that's what's wrong with me, even though I've been saying that for years. I know that's what's wrong with me. So now she's trying to get me to go get some medication for it. But I don't want medication for it, that's why I never went to the psychiatrist years ago like I had been planning, I knew they'd just give me pills. I don't want to take pills, I shouldn't have to take pills just to live a normal life like everyone else, I should be able to do it on my own. Actually I have been thinking about it though, I've got to do something. I can't live like this much longer, I have to do something about it.

Cool, The Fifth Element is on. That's one of my favorite movies. I have it on tape and have seen it dozens of times. Mila Jovovich is hot.

Here's the lyrics to one of my favorite songs from the Evanescence cd, it's a slower song, not a rock song like the others. It's called Hello.

playground school bell rings again
rain clouds come to play again
has no one told you she's not breathing?
hello i'm your mind giving you someone to talk to
hello

if i smile and don't believe
soon i know i'll wake from this dream
don't try to fix me i'm not broken
hello i'm the lie living for you so you can hide
don't cry

suddenly i know i'm not sleeping
hello i'm still here
all that's left of yesterday


woof...