Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Friday, August 15, 2003

Cool, Marilyn Manson is on Conan O'Brian. He was talking about breast-feeding his cat. With his breast. Then he put lipstick on Conan.

I had fun last night at Daniel's. Video games, pizza, and beer. I really need to get out and do stuff like that more often. I was there until almost 2:00 AM.

I think my alarm clock is broken. Either that or I'm just turning it off without waking up. It hasn't gotten me up in two days. I had it set for 7:00 AM yesterday because I had to get up and take my antibiotics for my toe, but it didn't go off. My mom woke me up at about 7:30 though. Then I went back to bed and set my alarm for 10:00, and it didn't go off then either. It didn't go off this morning at 10:00 either. I've checked, I've got it set right, the alarm is turned on and everything.

Man, I'm tired today. I have to work today, but at least I don't have to go in until 4:00.


"I tell you: One must still have chaos in one to give birth to a dancing star!" -- Nietzsche