Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Sunday, August 24, 2003

At work today Alicia told me that she laughed so hard she almost fell out of her chair when she read my post about how I was arguing with the song on The Queen of the Damned.

Is it just me, or did that sentence feel really awkward? It also could've used a comma somewhere. And "awkward," is that spelled right? It looks wrong. Ironically, it looks awkward.

Tonight at work was fun, we all kept making fun of Daniel. It was pretty slow, so for like an hour we just all stood around talking about Freddy vs. Jason, and all the other Freddy or Jason movies. Daniel explained the plot to every Jason movie there is, which was cool for me, because I've never seen any of the Friday the 13th movies. I've only seen a couple of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies. I'm not a big fan of horror movies. After that me and Daniel talked about Star Trek for about half an hour. I used to be a huge Star Trek fan, but I don't watch it much now. Mainly because I've seen every episode the The Next Generation several times. It was my favorite series.

So much for going to bed early.