Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Sunday, August 03, 2003

Aqua Teen Hunger Force! I want a Meatwad t-shirt. Man, this is the most disturbing episode I've ever seen.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Lyrics:

my name iz...
Shake-zula
the mic rulah
the old schoolah
you wanna trip,
I'll bring it to ya

Frylock and I'm on top
rock you like a cop
Meatwad you're up next
with your knock-knock

Meatwad make the money see
Meatwad get the honeys G
Drivin in my car,
livin' like a star
Ice on my fingers and my toes
and I'm a Taurus

ha ha, check it, uh, check-check it, yeah
'cuz we are tha Aqua Teenz
make the homeys say ho
'n the girlies wanna scream

'cuz we are tha Aqua Teenz
make the homeys say ho
'n the girlies wanna scream
yeah
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
numba one in tha hood, G


"The mutation from terrestrial to interstellar life must be made, because the womb planet itself is going to blow up within a few billion years... Planet Earth is a stepping stone on our time-trip through the galaxy. Life has to get its seed-self off the planet to survive...
"There are also some among us who are bored with the amniotic level of mentation on this planet and look up in hopes of finding someone entertaining to talk to." -- Timothy Leary, Ph.D., and L. Wayne Brenner, "Terra II"