Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Another damn quiz thing. This one came from Alicia's site, just like all the rest. I think I changed all the answers, I may have missed one though.

BASIC INFO

1.NAME: Kevin
2.AGE: 23
3.GRADE: I graduated High School in 1998
4.DOB: December 19th 1979

GETTING MORE PERSONAL

5.DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?: No
6.IF SO, NAME??:
7.HOW LONG HAVE YOU LIKE HIM/HER:
8.DOES HE/SHE LIKE YOU??:
9.DOES HE/SHE KNOW YOU LIKE HIM/HER??:
9b.WHY DO YOU LIKE HIM/HER:

PICK ONE(OR BOTH OR NONE)

10.RAP OR ROCK: Rock
11.GREEN OR BLUE: Blue
12.STRAWBERRIES OR BANANAS: Neither.
13.MEAT OR SALADS: Meay
14.HALLOWEEN OR CHRISTMAS: Christmas
15.(FOR GIRLS)FREDDY PRINZE JR. OR RYAN PHILLIPPE:
16.(FOR GUYS) SARAH MICHELLE GELLER OR JENNIFER LOVE HEWWITT: I don't care.
17. POD OR CREED: Neither
18.SPICE GIRLS OR ALL SAINTS: I hate the Spice Girls, and I've never heard of All Saints.
19.THE MOFFATTS OR THE BEATLES: I've never heard of The Moffatts. The Beatles rule.
20.THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT MARY OR AMERICAN PIE: I've never seen either of them, and I don't want to.
21.NIGHT AT THE ROXBURY OR HERE ON EARTH: I've never seen Night at the Roxbury, it looks stupid, and I've never heard of Here on Earth.
22.SCREAM OR I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER: I've never seen either of those.
23.CREST OR COLGATE: Don't care.
24.PEANUT BUTTER OR JELLY: What about peanut butter AND jelly? If just one, peanut butter, I love peanut butter.
25.BIG RED OR WINTERFRESH: I don't chew gum.
26.SKITTLES OR M&M'S: M&Ms.
27.TOOTSIE ROLL OR PEANUTS: Peanuts
28.POP OR WATER: Soda.
29.TEA OR MILK: I love both.
30.OCEAN OR LAKES: For what purpose? I don't fish, or surf, or anything else like that. I've never been to the ocean.
31.HORSES OR COWS: Horses. I hate cows. Really, I hate them, they are the stupidest most useless animals on the planet. All the do is stand around eating and shitting until they get killed and eaten.
32.CATS OR DOGS: I like both. I'd rather have a dog though.
33.SISTERS OR BROTHERS: What? Which do I like better, or which do I have? I have one sister, no brothers.
34.TRAILORS OR HOUSES: Houses
35.SMOKING OR DRINKING: I could really use a beer right now.

FAVORITES

36.COLOR: Black and white, and fuck you if you say those aren't real colors.
37.DOMESTIC ANIMAL: Pigs.
38.NON-DOMESTIC ANIMALS: Squirrels.
39.SHAMPOO: I usually use Pert or Flex
40.POP: Coke

ANSWER

41.DO YOU LIKE GIRLS OR GUYS?: Girls.
42.DO YOU LIKE A GUY/GIRL WITH LONG HAIR OR SHORT HAIR?: I love long hair on a girl, the longer the better.
43.DO YOU LIKE A GUY/GIRL WHO IS SEMI-UGLY BUT NICE PERSON OR SEMI-HOT AND MEAN PERSON?: I want a girl who's nice, but not if she looks like Quasimoto.
44.WHAT MOST ATTRACTS YOU TO A GUY/GIRL?: Smart, nice personality, cute. Probably in that order.
45.WHY DOES THAT ATTRACT YOU TO A GUY/GIRL: I hate stupid people.
46.DOES YOUR CRUSH HAVE THOSE ATTRACTING FEATURES LISTED IN #44?:
47.IF YES,IS THAT THE ONLY REASON YOU LIKE HIM/HER?:
48.IF YES(TO ?#47) WHY?:
49.IF NO WHY?:
50.WOULD YOU EVER DATE SOMEONE BECAUSE HE/SHE HAS THOSE FEATURES?: Yes.
51.IF YES,WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?: Duh.
52.WOULD YOU DATE SOMEONE WHO IS SHORTER THAN YOU?: Yes, I like the girl to be shorter than me.
53.GUYS,WOULD YOU RATHER DATE SOMEONE WHO WEARS MAKE-UP OR NO MAKEUP?: I don't like a lot of makeup, the natural look is best, but a little bit of makeup is OK.
54.GIRLS,WOULD YOU RATHER WEAR MAKE-UP OR NO MAKE-UP?:
55.(?'s 53-54)WHY?: Because I don't like it when they look like a circus clown, and makeup smells funny.
56.WHAT IS THE LONGEST RELATIONSHIP YOU'VE EVER BEEN IN?: I've never had a real relationship, there was one girl I went out with four times over the space of about two months.
57.IF YES DO YOU REMEMBER THE NAME?: I should hope so. Kristina.

NON-DATING QUESTIONS

58. IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE WOULD YOU RATHER BE A BEE OR A FLY?: A bee.
59. WHY?: I think they live longer than a fly, and they have a much cooler life, and they don't eat shit.
60.IF YOU WERE STRANDED ON AN ISLAND IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS WHAT 5 THING/PEOPLE WOULD YOU TAKE TO THIS ISLAND?: I'd take your mom. I don't know. Who cares?
61.IF YOU COULD NAME THE ISLAND, WHAT WOULD YOU CALL IT?: I don't know, I'd have to think about it.
62.WHAT MADE YOU COME UP WITH THIS NAME?:
63.DO YOU EVER THINK THAT A PERSON OF THE SAME SEX IS SEXY?: No
64.IF YES, GROSS, WHY?(IF NO GOOD):


Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken.