This is pretty funny, I got this here http://www.brunching.com/cgi/blankanonymous.cgi . It gives you the form and you can type in whatever you want, instead of "ham."
Do you have a problem with ham? Only you can answer that
question for yourself. However, taking the following quiz may help to
put your relationship to ham in perspective for you. If
you end up answering "yes" to three or more questions, you may want to
take a good look how your life is affected by ham.
1. Have you missed classes or work because of ham?
2. Do you have trouble refusing ham?
3. Do you need ham in order to have fun at a party?
4. Do you use ham to build up your self-confidence?
5. Do you use ham to help you relax?
6. Have you tried to give up ham and failed?
7. Do you crave ham as soon as you wake up?
8. Do you get into trouble because of ham?
9. Do you crave ham at a definite time daily?
10. Do you lie to others about how often you partake of ham?
11. Have you gotten into financial difficulties because of
12. Do you often wish people would just mind their own business about
you and ham?
Remember, there are people who can help you gain a life where you
control ham, instead of ham controlling
Dude, check this out. It's kinda like Paypal, but better:
"You can be anything you want the second time around." -- Timothy Leary