Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Me and Alicia went to see League of Extraordinary Gentlemen today. It ruled. The movie was great, and I really like hanging out with Alicia. I wish we could do it more often.

The movie was really cool, I'd like to see it again. I really liked Mr. Hyde, he was cool. The whole movie was great, it seemed really long, but in a good way. It was two hours long and seemed even longer than that, but it wasn't boring. Alicia was drooling over Stuart Townsend, of course.

Well, in spite of having a really cool day, I'm feeling pretty bad right now. So I'm gonna go now.


"...you are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. you are the same decaying
organic matter as everything else. we are all a part of the same compost
heap, we are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world. you are not
your bank account, you are not the clothes you wear. you are not the
contents of your wallet. you are not your bowel cancer. you are not your
Grande Latte. you are not the car you drive. you are not your fucking
khakis..."--Tyler Durden, "Fight Club"