Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Saturday, July 12, 2003

Man, work sucked tonight. It was really busy. And Nathan and Murray talked about Dragonball Z the entire night. The ENTIRE night, from 4:00 to 11:30. I like Dragonball Z, but they were ridiculous. They've both seen or read about like every episode of every series, even the episodes and features that haven't even been shown in America yet. They were having debates over things like whether or not non-Saiyans could learn to power-up and become like Super-Saiyans, and what certain characters, like King Kai, would look like if they did. And then they were talking about what it would look like if they could design their own character. They were like "I'd give him Trunks' hair and clothes, Gohan's body..." and blah blah blah. All Night.

Whatever happened to Ben Stein? Other than the old Clear-Eyes commercials, I haven't seen or heard about him in a long time. Ben Stein is cool. But I get really tired of people comparing me to him, it used to happen all the time. I may not look or sound very enthusiastic, but I certainly don't sound like him. I wish I did though, that would be cool.


"Time is money, and we have COUPONS!"