Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Man, tonight at work sucked. I was this close to walking out and quitting most of the night. There was many reasons it's was annoying. Mostly because the two kitchen workers were acting like idiots all night. Working at Carls again has reminded me of why I hate people. Being out of work and sitting at home for three months I had actually started to miss people. Now I'm starting to hate them again. Not quite all people, but most of them. I had also forgotten what is was like to be really angry. Usually I spend most of the night at Carls severely angry, so angry it's unhealthy. That's how tonight was.

Anyway, that's enough of that. I'm gonna go watch The Rocky Horror Picture Show now. It's been months since I've seen that, and for some reason I've had the songs from it stuck in my head for the last few days.