Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Kick ass, it finally rained. In fact, it was severe thunderstorms, even better. The last I heard there were still over 8,000 people in Norman without power. There were winds of over 100 miles per hour in some places. It wasn't very bad here, it didn't even rain that hard, we got almost an inch though. It hasn't rained here in weeks. Everything is dead. The guy next door waters his lawn every other day, and even his lawn is dead.

I had to train the new girl (Bonita) at work yesterday, but it wasn't that bad. In fact, she was pretty cool. We actually got along with each other, most of the new employees are about half-scared of me. She was also a good worker, she got the hang of things quickly, and seemed very eager to do her job and do it correctly. She kept wanting me to find her more work to do.

Well, I'm gonna go now. I bought "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic" today and have been playing it for the last several hours. It's really good. More on it some other time.


Jesus paid for our sins - now let's get our money's worth!