Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Friday, July 04, 2003

I'm back from Daniel's. I had fun tonight. There were a lot of us there, and we shot a lot of fireworks. Then we went out to the back yard and Daniel and Shawn had a wrestling match. It was funny as hell. We kept commenting on how it looked like they were trying to fuck each other. Some of the people there were a little drunk. I just had three beers and didn't get drunk. That's kinda weird though, usually after three beers I start to get drunk, but I didn't even have a buzz tonight. But I still had the most fun I've had in a long time.

I got my first check from Carl's Jr. today, but it wasn't very much, because it was only for a couple of days. Still, it's some much-needed money. I need money, I was almost broke. And I'm going to the movies sometime in the next week. Me and Alicia are going to go see Charlie's Angels.

YAY! I'm in a really good mood right now! I'm pretty happy right now. The only thing that would make me happier would be if I wasn't so damn horny.