Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Tuesday, July 29, 2003

I was just looking over the statistics for my web page counter thing, and noticed that several people got here through a link from someone else's webpage. I checked out the webpage, and, sure enough, there's a link to my site. Though I've never heard of the person, or their website. I looked it over a little, and it seemed like it might be interesting, so I'm returning the favor, by linking to their website, Zulkey. What's weird is that they were talking about Circle K stores, and the words "Circle K" were linked, not to a website actually about Circle K, but to my site. I'm glad I found this though, now I have some proof that people have seen my site. I mean, I know my counter says I get 60 - 70 hits a week (this week I have over 80 already), but so far I've never heard from any of them, I don't know who any of them are. This site has been up for almost a year, and gets lots of visitors, but so far I've not gotten even one email about it. Email me, dammit!


Reality is what you can get away with.