Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Monday, July 07, 2003

I just got back from the bookstore, even though I didn't really feel like going. I don't feel very good right now, I'm feeling pretty depressed again. I suppose I have no one to blame but myself.

I bought a book called "Lucifer Rising: Sin, Devil Worship, & Rock 'n' Roll". It's the history of Satanism, mainly dealing with Satan and Satanism as protrayed in the movies and by Heavy Metal bands. From the back cover: "Whether in the Black Masses staged by medieval peasants, or in the showbiz blasphemies of 'Antichrist Superstar' Marilyn Manson, for hundreds of years it has been a source of theatrical self-expression for the true individualist."

Lots of darkly erotic and disturbing imagery in this book, with lots of bare breasts. I like breasts.

Dammit. No naughty thoughts, I'll just make myself even more depressed.


"Did you know that there is a million bucks hidden in the house next door?"
"But there is no house next door."
"No? Then let's go build one!"
-- Marx