Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Wednesday, July 09, 2003

I don't know why I'm bothering with writing a post, I don't have anything to write about. Maybe I'll think of something. If not, I'm off tomorrow, so I'm sure I'll write at least one big post tomorrow, probably more.

I've been in a great mood all day, but not anymore.

This is the weirdest episode of South Park ever. It's got Russel Crowe travelling around the world beating everyone up for no reason. And for some reason he sounds like the Crocodile Hunter, and he's a sailor with a tugboat.

Once again, work sucked. Bill wanted to send me home early tonight, but the front-liner wouldn't get her work done so he could.

Well, I was wrong. I can't think of anything to write. So I guess that's it for now.


"I tell you: One must still have chaos in one to give birth to a dancing star!" -- Nietzsche