Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Saturday, July 05, 2003

Hey, maybe you noticed that I finally got a new title, and description, for my blog. The title is probably just temporary though, I'm still looking for a better one. The title really has nothing to do with my blog, but I like it. It's a quote from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

Man, I'm tired today, I was up late last night. I have to go to work in a little while. Shit. I hate work. It's a long night too, on Fridays and Saturdays we stay open an hour later, so I have to work a nine-and-a-half hour shift tonight. Well, I get a half-hour break, so I only work nine hours.

I kicked my sisters ass at Yu-gi-oh cards yesterday, it was fun. Of course, I used my Egyptian God card in one of the duels. But I still kicked her ass in the duel that I didn't use it.


"I am Chaos. I am alive, and I tell you that you are free." -- Eris